Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kanye West Opens Up To XXL Magazine

I Love The Concept Behind Mr.West's XXL Magazine Cover! Hate Him, Or Love Him, We've All Said His Name At Least Once This Year!! Kanye West Also Opens Up About The Taylor Swift Incident Saying,

"I stress that the incident wasn't about Taylor personally. And it definitely wasn't about race. Where I messed up is, at the end of the day, it's your show, Taylor. It's your show, MTV."

I Mean Was I The Only One Who Thought The Whole Snatching The Mike Incident Was Hilarious?  Not Only Did I Agree With The Statement Kanye Made, But Anyone Who Had No CLUE Who Taylor Swift Was, Finally Figured It Out. Given It Wasn't The BEST Way For Kanye To Voice His Opinion, But What Do You Expect? It's Mother EF'ing Yeezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment