Friday, September 17, 2010

Gabourey Sidibe, On Her Lightskin Sh-t?

So The World Is In A Frenzy Over Precious Gabourey Sidibe Elle Magazine Cover.  Elle Has Been Taking Punches For What Looks Like A Deliberately Lightened Version Of The Actress On Their 25th Anniversary Cover.  Elle Magazine Stands By The Cover, And Promises That Nothing Out Of The Ordinary Was Done.  This To Me Just Looks Like Some Bright Ass Flash, My Issue With The Cover Is That Awful Ass Lace Front Gabby Rocked! Come On Now, A Part With No Visible Scalp? A Wig With Spit Ends? A Hairline Starting 2 Inches Above The Eyebrows? Am I The Only One That See's The Real Problem Here? Mess!

1 comment:

  1. YOu took the words right out of my mouth. I think its a flash and i also think that wig is HORRIFIC!!!! I also do not see the point of her on the cover since she isnt fashionable nor is she known for her fashion. Big ups for the big girls getting love tho.

    ReplyDelete