Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kim Kardashian Plans To Blow....... Again!

From Sex Tape, To Socialite, To Reality Star, To Playmate, Now This.  Kim Kardashian Is Rumored To Be Recording An Album, And With Friends Like Ciara, I'm Sure She's Getting The Best Vocal Coaching Necessary (chuckles).  Kim Allegedly Has Her Eyes Set On The Dream, To Produce Major Hits For Her Upcoming LP.  Vocally I'm Sure She'll Fall Into The  Jennifer Lopez, Paris Hilton, Ciara, Cassie Category.  And In Regards To Her Wardrobe She Better Be Very Naked As I Highly Doubt Dancing Is Her Forte.  We Already Know Kim Has A Huge Following, So I'm Predicting At Least Gold For The Reality Queen, But As Far As Longevity, I'm Thinking She'll Have A Shorter Run Then An Artist Signed To Bad Boy! Keep Up The Side Hustles Kimmie, Get That Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment