Monday, October 25, 2010

Amber Rose: "Never Wanted Fame, Just Wanted Love"

You May Know Amber Rose As Being The Fancy Ex Girlfriend Of Rapper/Producer Kanye West.  Some Of You Gents May Even Know Her From A Strip Club Near You.  However Amber Thinks You Guys Have It All Wrong, And The Fashionista Finally Has Something To Say.  After Her Very Public Break Up With Kanye West, Amber Has Been Linked To A Sh-t Load Of Men In The Industry, Including Rapper Fabolous, Pop Star Chris Brown, And Kim Kardashians Ex Reggie Bush To Name A Few.  Ambers Naked Past, And Man Eating Present Ways, Has Given Her Somewhat Of A Tarnished Name In The Media, Well Amber Isn't Going Down Without A Fight.  The Usually Silent Socialite Had This To Say:





 "I Wrote My Own Show And Will Exec Produce It Along With Den Of Theives! I'm Gonna Show The World What I'm About! Can't Wait To Start Filming! For 2 Years The Media Said What They Wanted About Me Without Knowing Me At All And I Kept My Mouth Shut... Now, It's My Turn to Talk."


"Never Wanted Fame Just Wanted Love... God Dealt Me This Hand So I'll Take It As A Blessing. I Loved A Famous Mand And He Loved Me He Showed Me The World And A Whole New Life...  Thank You"

Now I Know Their Handing Reality Shows Out Like Hot Cakes, But This One I WILL Be Tuning In To. What Are Your Thoughts?







No comments:

Post a Comment